Registration for the 2018 Council of College and Military Educators (CCME) Professional Development Symposium occurring at the Marriott Marquis Marina, San Diego, CA from 26-29 March 2018 is OPEN. Early Bird pricing expires January 15, 2018, after which normal full registration fees apply (and increase by $50).
CCME Members receive a reduced registration rate regardless. Complimentary registration codes for eligible Exhibitors and Sponsors will be distributed by Registration Headquarters. Click here to register.
- Member: $450 (early bird) // $500 (regular) // $225 (1-day) // $400 (2-day)
- Non member: $550 (early bird) // $600 (regular) // $275 (1-day) // $450 (2-day)
- On-site registration: $700 (full) // $375 (1-day) // $550 (2-day)
- Receptions/Lunches for Guest: $75 // $25 for ages 5-12 // under age 5 free
- Early Bird pricing through January 15, 2018
Eligible for Early Bird pricing (check or credit card) only if payment is received by Early Bird Deadline
EXCEPTION: those paying with US Government Travel Card will owe amount based on registration date; payment will be automatically charged on 1 Mar 18 unless cancelled beforehand.
Hotel reservations can be made at the following link from the CCME website: http:// www.ccmeonline.org/2018hotels. Please note, the Government Rate is valid for government ID cardholders ONLY, for approximately 30% of total rooms at the Marriott, please make reservations asap. CCME or its agent will NOT contact you to solicit credit card information and/or setting up room reservations; if you receive messages of this sort, it is a SCAM. The only way to make symposium hotel room reservations is through our web-link or Marriott reservation line.